ABOUT LA VIDA LIVERPOOL
Based in the heart of New Brighton’s vibrant new Victoria Quarter and with offices adjacent to the iconic River Mersey, La Vida Liverpool is a positive online magazine promoting all things good in the region.
Launched in April 2018, La Vida Liverpool’s aim and ethos is to provide Liverpool and the North West with a platform to promote people, creativity, businesses, events, charities and general all round positive news.
La Vida Liverpool has helped many people, businesses and good causes and it is our belief that through positive media we can make the region and the world a better place.
La Vida Liverpool has hundreds of visitors to its website per day and thousands of followers on social media and through continual growth we aim to be the No.1 online publication in the region.
Thank you for following us and here’s to good news! 🙂
- Editor / Director: Justin Hopper
- Sub-Editor: Lisa Marie Rand
- Business Development: Amanda Toovey
- Web Developer: Barry Fearns
- Graphic Design: Kev Founds & Phil Morrison
- Photography: Kelly Irvine & Nick Spencer
- Videography: Sky Fade Media, Sean Read, Tom O’Connor & Phil Perez
- Writers: Ged Thompson, Michelle Richards, Ian Hughes, Kate McCann, Gary Robinson, Alisdair Reid, Selina Borji & Neal Oade
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- t: 07445 686 648